Saturday, November 5, 2011

Cats Too!

A simple half day trip home too will end up encountering with helpless animals.....
haiz...when will this stop?
I hate to interfere with people's "pets" but their way of treating them is just not right.
To them Animals are animals. Its so difficult to change their mind.
My final draw to save them is when they told me that they will
throw the kittens in the market one of this day!
Shit ! My hands are already full and I am no cat person!
Luckily with Vivienne and Ruth support I am brave enough to say I will take them home.
I know I will try not to trouble anyone but their willingness to support me gives me the gut to help. I am able to think rationally on how to go about saving them.
Bravely, I told my father-in-law that I will take them home with their mum knowing that with their mum around, life would be much easier for me.
Isnt this a beauty?

Without hesitating he took out his cage and put the three kittens in.
He then try to lure the mum in the cage.After half and hour, mission still failed.
Not wanting to pressure him, I decided to tell him to keep the kittens for me and I will take them in 2 weeks time when they are bigger and by then I hope that I will be able
to catch the mummy cat back to be spayed too.
Just pray and hope that everything will fall into its place soon......
Vivienne thinks mama cat is pregnant again......... :((


No comments: