Saturday, September 10, 2011

Junie is Back!

Junie is back.
It looks like the adopter has given up on her.
Poor girl.Humans are so discriminating.
Do I need to curse them for their uncaring nature just because she is not picture perfect?
Innocent Junie was thrown inside my house gate! Luckily she was leashed. She was screaming and jumping back out of the gate chasing the adopter's car when he drove off! Real idiot to threat this poor dog like that.
Even how naughty she is , he could have returned her in a proper way.
He had called to say he wanted me to board her at my house for a few days but I
knew its just a pack of lies when he could dumped her at my place in this manner.
Anyway, Junie is innocent I will try to rehome her.....sigh,sigh... and hopefully train her
to be more discipline.

Junie has a whale of time playing with Lizzy.

Lizzy is no loser. Their play fight created a lot of noise
at home. Its just too noisy. Luckily I have asked Olive to bring
Lizzy home. I cannot handle too many dogs at home!
They are truly noisy.

No comments: