Monday, October 3, 2011

Momo Found

While driving this morning I received a call from Jane, Eunice's mum.
Eunice adopted Junie's sibling during the Petsworld Exhibition in Mid Valley.
My goodness, I was actually afraid to take her call. I am afraid that she has
bad news for me.After talking to her I realise that she actually has found a dog and
has been keeping her for 2 weeks.
Now she wants me to help to get her adopted.
Phew! I was afraid that she wanted to return the pup she adopted!
After looking at the dog she rescued and named Momo, I am relief
to say that this dog will definitely find a home soon.
Its human nature thatpredigree do get better chances of
finding a home especially she is a small dog.

Momo is actually very scare.
She was shivering. Poor girl she must be a lost dog.

No comments: