Monday, April 18, 2011

Amusing Antics














Align Center




















Bindi allowed me to touch her the evening after I failed to catch her but not now after too many attempts.







Lately I have not been feeding her on schedule.When I intend to catch her the next morning I will not feed her the evening before. Hopefully starvation will make my task easier but it did not work. I gave up and decided to feed her as usual again.
































To my surprise, she is not taking my food on the spot, maybe she is afraid that I will catch her again if she bends down to chomp her food. I decided to pack the food up and gave to her for her to bring to wherever she feels comfortable to enjoy. The pack disappeared and she was busy using her snout to cover a hole.

Hmm ... what has she done to it? I was wondering to myself. I gave her a piece of
chicken, she took it and next she was doing the same thing again.


















Let me give her another pack and watch her closely.Yes! She hid it in the holes and using her snout to hid it with grasses and twigs around!
Its really amusing seeing her doing that. She is either keeping it till she is hungry or for her son Middie.





Haiz.....when can I help her????

No comments: