Monday, May 2, 2011

CAUGHT!!

I had given up in catching Bindi if not for the SMS I received from Roselin.

"Yay! Thank God,we drugged 2 dogs but managed to get only 1 just now.Darn,the 1 that hide had more sleeping pills but she just went deeper inside mini jungle! I had to carry 1 sleepy dog all the way from mini jungle to Yoke Lin's house-weighing at least 40+lbs.Sweat dripping my entire body & thot my back going to break!But we also took 4 beautiful puppies -about 2-3 weeks old"

Roselin is a Muslim lady who works with 2 friends to save some strays in Section 17 in Petaling Jaya. Her determination to save the strays they are feeding really inspired me not to give up on those I am feeding.

I almost gave up in finding Bindi when Alana called to say they are coming over to see Bindi. Infact Gooi was the one who spotted Bindi hiding behind some bushes.I lured her out from her hiding place with Middie as a bait.

Alana and I stayed with Bindi and Middie, after I spiked her food ensuring that she does not disappear after eating the food brought by Alana. Gooi waited to help us carry Bindi when she knocked off. Without them I am sure my mission will never materialise.
We took a few attempts to leash her,finally we have to cover her head with a cloth when she was drowsy. She did put a struggle and finally we decided to put the cage next to her and slowly pushed her in. Voila! In she goes!
She is then transported to the vet.
Worried Bindi in the vet.
Dont worry Bindi. You are safe. Will try to find you a home too.

No comments: