Saturday, March 19, 2011

The Last Pup

Little Middie was supposed to be adopted by a man from Seremban. He was really into him but I was quite half hearted in letting him adopt Little Middie.
Middie has a good temperament and adopter has indicated that he has no intention of neutering him and said that he will not let him roam out of his house.
If I let him adopt I know its a chance I will have to take for his words
I decided to trust him
BUT....
the guy at the workshop said that he wanted to keep him!
He claimed that he has formed a bond with Little Middie.

Oh Dear, can I trust him?

He assured me that he will neuter him when time is right and will take all precautions to prevent him from roaming outside the workshop like the 2 other big dogs around.

Its a tough decision.
After weighing both pros and cons, I agreed as this workshop guy is willing to abide by my requirements and his mummy, Bindi and I still get to see Little Middie around.


He is really a very lovable pup.


No comments: